Leather Creme is the preeminent leather enrichment creme for dedicated motoring enthusiasts.
- Specially formulated using natural leather oils, makes it the ultimate choice to enrich your leather.
- Leather is microporous, it needs to breath.
- Therefore, Leather Creme is formulated using only natural products.
- Only natural leather oils will protect natural and synthetic leather.
- May be used on Leather, Leatherette and Vinyl.
- Unlike non-natural sealants such as ceramics which will prevent the leather from breathing.
- As a result the leather will dry out and crack over time.
- Resulting in irreversible damage.
Clean the leather surface with E-Valence Leather Cleaner with Antimicrobial.
Apply the Leather Creme over the surface area with a microfibre cloth or soft sponge.
Ensure you wipe the creme into the stitching area as well as across the whole surface.
Once you have completed this process, give the leather a final wipe over with a separate clean microfibre cloth.
E-Valence and Molly the cow recommend re-applying this process once a quarter.
Free US delivery for orders over $100
First clean the surface with E-Valence Leather Cleaner with Antimicrobial.
Then wipe leather creme over the surface using a soft sponge or clean microfibre cloth.
Use a second microfibre cloth to wipe away any access.
Best results will be achieved on a clean surface.
Repeat the process every three months to ensure the leather stays in its natural condition.
A little goes a long way.
Spread evenly over the surface completing a section at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.