Tar, Rubber & Bug Remover
Tar Rubber & Bug Remover only removes what you don’t want. That said it removes everything you don’t.
- Specially formulated to remove tar, rubber, insects, grease and grime from your vehicles picked up from the road and track.
- Making Tar Rubber & Bug Remover a “must carry” in your race kit.
- It is suitable for all types of surfaces.
- And our advanced E-Valence formula means it will not harm paint, protective wraps, seals or signage.
- Will not effect ceramic coatings.
- It contains no silicone and is 99% solvent and volatile organic compounds (VOC) free.
- And best of all it’s 100% biodegradable.
Spray on and wipe off with a moist 270-330 GSM microfibre cloth.
Complete by washing the vehicle should be washed with E-Valence Wash’n Seal with Carnauba Wax.
Whether you are a dedicated motorist or a motor racing enthusiast, keep a small bottle in your glove box to remove insects.
Timely use will protect your vehicle whilst not impacting the environment.
For Directions for use refer to the Instruction tab.
For further information, please e-mail email@example.com.
Free US delivery for orders over $100
Shake bottle before use.
Spray onto the selected area one section at a time.
Leave for approximately 15-30 seconds depending on the matter to be removed.
Clean off with a moist 270-330 gsm microfibre cloth.
For best results remove tar and rubber immediately after racing.
Insect, grease & grime contamination should be removed as soon as practicable.
Spray directly on the affected area.
Process may be repeated if necessary.
Rinse the cleaned area after finishing.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.